June 17th, 2015
(in case of inclement weather, June 18th)
9:00 am to 11:30 am
Manistee’s Man Made Lake (N. of Harbor Village)
A shuttle service will be provided by Dial-A-Ride between the parking lot of St.Mary’s Church and the lake starting at 8:30 am.
- No entry fee or forms needed.
- Open to all kids 12 years of age and younger.
- All kids must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Kids are encouraged to use life preservers.
- Sponsors accept no responsibility for any incident related to the Kid’s Fish Day event.
- Participation in the event implies agreement with the above rules.
- Available at the Tournament
- Free worms and a limited amount of fishing rods for loan.
- A free tournament T-shirt for all kids who participant.
- Prizes will be awarded between 11:45 am and 12:00 noon.
- There will be 3 divisions: Age 7 and under, ages 8-10, and ages 11-12
- 5 prizes will be awarded in each division according to the biggest fish caught. Kids will be eligible to receive only one prize.