http://itseryne.com/tag/brewing/ June 20th and 21st, 2015
Captain’s Meeting Friday June 19th – 7:00 PM
MANISTEE LION’S PAVILION – FIRST STREET
- MCSFA membership is required to fish this tournament. Designated Captain must be a member.
- You are permitted to fish only the 333 portion of the tournament if you choose.
- Tri-port start from Manistee, Onekama, and Arcadia. Must leave from and return to your designated port or the team will be disqualified.
- Captain’s Meeting – Friday, June 19th, 7:00 PM Manistee Lion’s Pavilion – First Street. One member of the team must attend.
- Licensed Charter boats must fish in the Pro Division, however all non-charter boats are welcome and encouraged to fish in the Pro Division. Why not test your skill in the pro division (there are not nearly as many teams to beat). http://mmma.org.uk/994-2 You do have to abide by the Pro Division rules…larger entry fee, etc. IMPORTANT See “Pro Teams defined” on General Rules page.
- Observers are not required, however, they may be provided by tournament committee. Captains will enforce all rules. Am Division boats must designate a captain. If observers are provided boats will be selected at random or by the first day standings by the tournament committee. Failure to allow the observer on your boat will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the registration fee.
- Tournament time is 6 AM-1 PM each day. Boats will leave from just outside pier heads at 6 AM and must be inside pier heads by 1 PM. Failure to be inside pier heads by 1 PM disqualifies the team for the day. Spotters will be in place at pier heads. Fog or wind may delay tournament start times.
- Tournament will start and end by marine radio communication.
- Location-All events for the Budweiser Pro Am will be held Manistee Lion’s Pavilion – First Street.
- All boats must be at least 16 feet long.
- The number of fishermen on a team may vary, however a maximum of 2 legal limits of 10 fish per day will be weighed for the pro division and a maximum of 1 legal limit of five fish per day for the am division. The same fishermen do not have to fish both days.
20 MG Tastylia Tadalafil Oral Strips Online No more than your tournament limit will be allowed in the tournament cooler at weigh-in (bring an extra cooler). Block ice or bagged ice only…. NO LOOSE ICE!!
- Size Limit – You may sort fish for this tournament; short fish or extra fish will be removed plus 1 extra fish for each fish disallowed, starting with the smallest fish, etc. Lake Trout must be a minimum of 20 inches.
- All DNR rules also apply.
- Weigh-in – All coolers should be at Manistee Lion’s Pavilion – First Street by 2:15 PM to be weighed. Transportation of coolers will be the responsibility of the team. A team member must stay with the cooler until weigh-in. Team number tags must be attached to your cooler prior to weigh-in. Coolers brought to the weigh-in station with excess water will result in deduction of 10 pounds from total weight. When you sign up for this tournament, you agree to this procedure and all rules pertaining to this tournament.
SCORING: Total weight plus 10 points per fish will determine the winner. If teams are tied, the tie will be broken by the highest day two total. If the tournament is shortened to one day and teams are tied, the prize money will be combined and split equally.
- Prizes will be finalized at the Captain’s Meeting.
Saturday & Sunday – 5:15 AM – Captains must be on board by 5:15 AM daily. Boats may be inspected prior to leaving the dock between 5:15 & 5:30 AM.
TIES FOR BIG FISH: Place prizes will be added then split. If last place ties for big fish overall score will be tiebreaker. If still tied, split.
The Tournament Committee reserves the right to decline entry or participating by any person, team or boat, as deemed necessary, to ensure such things as integrity, image, reputation, and financial performance and community relationships with sponsors, participants and supporting groups
Tournament General Rules PDF